Seite 1 von 3 1 2 3
C
Catalin Offline OP
Jungfrau
OP Offline
Jungfrau
C
Hallo alle!
Lassen Sie mich anfangen, indem ich sage, dass ich übersetzen als mein Deutsch ist nicht gut.
Ich bin Catalin aus Rumänien und ich wollte immer einen leichten LKW für Langstreckenreisen ausgerüstet bekommen und ich habe gerade angefangen. Schließlich haben sich die Dinge in meinem Weg geregelt und jetzt habe ich begonnen, Informationen zu sammeln, welche LKW zu kaufen. In meiner Forschung habe ich auf Bremach TGR 35 LKWs gestoßen und sie sehen aus, als passen sie der Rechnung. Aus dem, was ich gesammelt habe, hat dieses Forum eine Menge wertvoller Informationen von gleichgesinnten Menschen, die die Reisen gemacht haben, die ich machen möchte.

Jetzt brauche ich Hilfe, um zu entscheiden, ob ein Bremach der richtige LKW für mich ist.
Zunächst ein paar Einzelheiten darüber, wie ich es benutzen möchte. Wenn nicht lange Strecken reisen, werde ich es für Campingreisen vor allem in Rumänien und auch in Osteuropa, wo wir noch etwas off-road und Camping in der Wildnis tun können. Es würde auch für Langstrecken-Touren in den übrigen Teilen Europas verwendet werden, wo es hauptsächlich auf Landstraßen und außerhalb der Straße sein würde, wo erlaubt. Große Reisepläne sind zu diesem Zeitpunkt für Nordafrika und den Osten entlang der Seidenstraße und das wird nächstes Jahr sein.

Das betreffende Modell wäre ein Ende des Jahres TGR35, ich schaue auf das Jahr 2000, ich möchte einen T-Rex haben, aber das Budget ist nicht da. Ich habe einige Kenntnisse über den LKW gesammelt, wie zum Beispiel, dass Bremach den Lkw nicht herstellte, sondern ihn meist zusammengebaut hat. Aus dem, was ich gefunden habe, ist der Motor Iveco und die Achsen sind Cararo.

1. Was ist mit der Zuverlässigkeit? Aus dem, was ich gehört habe, ist es schwierig, einige Teile zu bekommen.
2. Wie bewältigen sie langfristig raue Straßen? Gibt es Teile, die mehr Aufmerksamkeit benötigen?
3. Wie schwer ist es, Teile zu finden? Muss ich Teile auf Lager halten, wenn ich sie im Online-Verkauf finde? Ich bin nicht an Körper oder Motor interessiert, ich interessiere mich für Verschleißteile wie Buschings, Kupplungssatz, Aufhängung usw.
4. Gibt es eine Service-/Werkstattanleitung?
5. Ein weiterer wichtiger Teil wäre, welche Teile würden Sie für eine 30-40km-Reise nehmen, die einige anspruchsvolle Gelände einschließen könnte, denke ich an die Pamir Highway?
6. Was ist der Kraftstoffverbrauch? Da ich regelmäßige Campingreisen in Europa mache und der Preis des Diesels steigt.

Ich stelle all diese Fragen, um zu versuchen, eine fundierte Entscheidung zu treffen, da ich die Tendenz habe, Autos für eine lange Zeit zu behalten, und ich würde es hassen, den LKW nur im Hof sitzen zu sehen, die Reparaturen benötigen und nicht benutzt werden.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit!

Hello everyone!
I'm Catalin from Romania and I've always wanted to get a light truck equipped for long distance travel and I just started. Finally things have settled in my way and now I've started to gather information on what truck to buy. In my research I've come across Bremach TGR 35 trucks and they look like they fit the bill. From what I have gathered this forum has a lot of valuable information from like minded people who have done the trips I want to do.

Now I need some help to decide if a Bremach is the right truck for me.
Firstly, a few details about how I intend to use it. When not travelling long distances I will use it for camping trips mainly in Romania and also in Eastern Europe where we can still do some off-roading and camping in the wilderness. It would also be used for long distance touring in the rest of Europe where it would be mainly on tarmac roads and off road where permitted. Big trip plans at this point are for North Africa and East along the Silk Road and that will be next year.

The model in question would be a late model TGR35, I'm looking at a 2000 year, I'd love a T-Rex but the budget isn't there. I have gathered some knowledge about the truck, such as that Bremach did not manufacture the truck, they mostly assembled it. From what I have found the engine is Iveco and the axles are Cararo.

1. What about reliability? From what I've heard it's hard to get some parts.
2. How do they cope with rough roads for long periods of time? Are there any parts that need more attention?
3. How hard is it to find parts? Do I need to stock up on parts if I find them on sale online? I'm not interested in the body or engine, I'm interested in wear parts like bushings, clutch kit, suspension etc.
4. Is there a service/workshop manual?
5. Another important part would be what parts would you take for a 30-40km trip that may include some challenging terrain, I'm thinking of doing the Pamir Highway?
6. What is the fuel consumption? As I'll be doing regular camping trips in Europe and the price of diesel is rising.

I'm asking all these questions to try and make an informed decision as I tend to keep cars for a long time and I'd hate to see the truck just sitting in the yard needing repairs and not being used.

Thanks for your time!

::::: Werbung ::::: TR
Selbstfahrende Grünguttonne mit Rallystreifen
I own a T-Rex, some info anyway.

Of course, the TGR are well suited for trips outside Europe, in deserts and on poor roads. They are robust, extremely suitable for bad roads, do not consume a lot of diesel and are easy to maintain. Spare parts and wearing parts can be found or remanufactured. Most parts come from IVECO, only a few special parts from Bremach. But it's difficult to find a well-maintained vehicle. Many are nearly dead or poorly restored. You can also restore an old vehicle, but it is expensive and takes a lot of time and knowledge

Pay atention, the TGR's cab is small and cramped. If you are taller than 170cm and not thin as a string, long distance travel is extremely uncomfortable. The vehicles are also loud, slow and their driving behavior is more like that of a construction machine.

In my opinion, a >20 year old vehicle would be too old for me if I haven't owned it myself for at least 15 years!

Greetings from Switzerland

Harry

Schickt mich in die Wüste... BITTE !

www.4x4-reisemobile.org
C
Catalin Offline OP
Jungfrau
OP Offline
Jungfrau
C
Original geschrieben von Wildwux
I own a T-Rex, some info anyway.

Of course, the TGR are well suited for trips outside Europe, in deserts and on poor roads. They are robust, extremely suitable for bad roads, do not consume a lot of diesel and are easy to maintain. Spare parts and wearing parts can be found or remanufactured. Most parts come from IVECO, only a few special parts from Bremach. But it's difficult to find a well-maintained vehicle. Many are nearly dead or poorly restored. You can also restore an old vehicle, but it is expensive and takes a lot of time and knowledge

Pay atention, the TGR's cab is small and cramped. If you are taller than 170cm and not thin as a string, long distance travel is extremely uncomfortable. The vehicles are also loud, slow and their driving behavior is more like that of a construction machine.

In my opinion, a >20 year old vehicle would be too old for me if I haven't owned it myself for at least 15 years!

Greetings from Switzerland

Harry

Some parts are encouraging and some not. I like that they're good, robust and easy to maintain and the biggest downside at the moment seems to be the small and cramped cabin, I'm 180 and not skinny.
As for being old and all that goes with it, I'll take it as it is. I love older vehicles and I can put up with some things as long as I don't have to have it in the garage every other day and live in fear of breakdown after breakdown when I'm travelling.

Cheers,
Catalin

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Catalin; 20/05/2024 12:43.
Original geschrieben von Catalin
As for being old and all that goes with it, I'll take it as it is. I love older vehicles and I can put up with some things as long as I don't have to have it in the garage every other day and live in fear of breakdown after breakdown when I'm travelling.

Hello Catalin

That is the correct opinion! Mechanically the Bremach TGR are excellent if they have not been used to death. The body is susceptible to rust, but almost all of the panels are straight, so you can build something yourself. I'm also 180cm and felt very restricted. It's best to sit in a TGR to find out whether it's right for you.

Schickt mich in die Wüste... BITTE !

www.4x4-reisemobile.org
Arizona - the place to live
Arizona - the place to live
Originally Posted by Catalin
....as long as I don't have to have it in the garage every other day and live in fear of breakdown after breakdown when I'm travelling.

Cheers,
Catalin

That's what I had to do during the couple years as an owner of a TGR, went through a full restoration to no avail. Sold it frustrated in 2006.
Replaced it with something much more reliable that still serves me well in 2024.
Doing full time overlanding for the last 5 years and counting.

Greetings from Seattle WA on the way to Alaska (again)

It's your life - make it a happy one!
D
Dauerbrenner
Dauerbrenner
D
Hello Catalin,

I am 1,85m and have no problems in my TGR from 2004.
Of course the newer T-Rex has more comfort, but the TGR-Types with the driver cabin starting in 2001 are not bad. That are the models named Job,Brick, ... .
Two years ago we was in rumanian mountains. (Voineasa) In the top off the hill alone on 1600m altitude broke the steering lever because of an hidden older
damage.
in the next village the local rumanian camion workshop has welded the part and with our own knowledge an telefonical support by Allrad Christ (Austria) we could continue our travel next day.

If you have some technical experience you can manage the technic of bremach

(Ozymandias Bremach was the old version from the 90th - not applicable to our discussion.)

Erich

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dbrick; 20/05/2024 17:52.
C
Catalin Offline OP
Jungfrau
OP Offline
Jungfrau
C
Original geschrieben von Ozymandias
Original geschrieben von Catalin
....as long as I don't have to have it in the garage every other day and live in fear of breakdown after breakdown when I'm travelling.

Cheers,
Catalin

That's what I had to do during the couple years as an owner of a TGR, went through a full restoration to no avail. Sold it frustrated in 2006.
Replaced it with something much more reliable that still serves me well in 2024.
Doing full time overlanding for the last 5 years and counting.

Greetings from Seattle WA on the way to Alaska (again)

Glad to hear you found something that suits you. With the budget I have and the fact that I don't want to wait that much makes TGR a good option. I'm waiting to hear on a 2001 right now and see if I can get it, it's reserved so my hopes aren't high.
Do you have some advice from what you've been through? In 2006 they were still in production and the fact that you had such a bad experience is not encouraging.

D
Dauerbrenner
Dauerbrenner
D
Hello Catalin,

here is an offer of the same Bremach Brick that i have:

https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/bremach-lkw-brick-job-iveco-4x4/2751239073-276-8870

more offers of used bremach you can find in italy. actually i am in travel so i can send you link in 3 weeks.

Greetings

Erich

C
Catalin Offline OP
Jungfrau
OP Offline
Jungfrau
C
Original geschrieben von Dbrick
Hello Catalin,

here is an offer of the same Bremach Brick that i have:

https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/bremach-lkw-brick-job-iveco-4x4/2751239073-276-8870

more offers of used bremach you can find in italy. actually i am in travel so i can send you link in 3 weeks.

Greetings

Erich

I've seen that one, there are like 2 or 3 Bremachs more and one of them with a Dust Devil cabin that is reserved until Wednesday. This is the one I want to get if he doesn't sell it https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anze...st-devil-4x4-allrad/2723166823-220-7657. It looks ready to go. If everything goes my way I'll get it, do a full service, one or two test runs around Romania and then head out through Eastern Europe for a few weeks to get it properly tested.
In Italy, on subito.it, there aren't that many and the companies that sell them didn't answer. We'll see.

Cheers!

C
Catalin Offline OP
Jungfrau
OP Offline
Jungfrau
C
Original geschrieben von Dbrick
Hello Catalin,
Two years ago we was in rumanian mountains. (Voineasa) In the top off the hill alone on 1600m altitude broke the steering lever because of an hidden older
damage.
in the next village the local rumanian camion workshop has welded the part and with our own knowledge an telefonical support by Allrad Christ (Austria) we could continue our travel next day.

If you have some technical experience you can manage the technic of bremach

What I would like to avoid are a lot of breakages for things that I fix. I'm not afraid of an older car, I also have a '89 Mercedes G and serice it myself, almost problem free and everything that I repaired or replace according to the service manual did not brake again.
The thing is that I'm not that technical, I know how to follow a workshop manual and the only experience I have is working on a motorcycle and maintenance on the G.

Seite 1 von 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Member Spotlight
steph4n
steph4n
nrw, wermelskirchen
::: VIERMALVIER.DE::: Werbung ro
Aktivste Themen(Ansichten)
17,769,233 Hertha`s Pinte
7,447,966 Pier 18
3,517,250 Auf`m Keller