Viermalvier.de, das Geländewagenportal
Geschrieben von: Marcus Tuck Instaling the stretchy AC belt - video - 29/09/2018 20:59
Here is a short video showing how I install the stretchy AC belt on my Iveco Daily 4x4 55S17W. It was done in the heat of Belize in somewhat less than ideal conditions. You may want to do it in a more ‘health and safety’ conscious way, but at least you can see the technique I use. It’s so easy you can do it one handed while filming with the other hand, sorry for the shaky bits of video 😊

https://youtu.be/Ap2FsC1r3pU
Geschrieben von: juergenr Re: Instaling the stretchy AC belt - video - 29/09/2018 21:26
thx for sharing marcus. You can buy the belt combined with this tool aam-europe.contitech.de/pages/kits/keilrippenriemen-werkzeug/keilrippenriemen-werkzeug
Geschrieben von: juergenr Re: Instaling the stretchy AC belt - video - 30/09/2018 09:57
I have to correct my writing.

Yes there are sets from Conti with belt and "one way" tool, but the belt for the IVECO AC comes without the tool.

The IVECO tool 99360186 is around 65,-€. I think that one of the universal tool will do the job - for example xxl-automotive.de/Universal-Montage-Werkzeug-fuer-elastische-Keilrippenriemen
© Viermalvier.de, das Geländewagenportal