Viermalvier.de, das Geländewagenportal
Geschrieben von: super1ali T-rex dashboard - 20/10/2022 11:14
Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for dashboard panel for my T-rex 2013. It is the early version of panel with white background, and control lamps located in the top. Perhaps some of you know from which other car it was "borrowed" for Bremach? Some suggestion where to find it? Many thanks in advance!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 97I1051_front.JPG
Attached picture 97I1051_rear(2).JPG
Geschrieben von: Dbrick Re: T-rex dashboard - 20/10/2022 17:57
Hello Ali ?

Bremach used many electric parts from the italian supplier COBO and often they are the same as used in IVECO Daily.
I think you can find it in Display catalog on COBO website:
https://www.cobogroup.net/en/catalogues/hmi-devices/instruments-clusters.html
It seems to me that is a custum specific Display from AL-GA AGRI series.
If i see right there is the Unideck logo under the Tank level indicator.

But in this type of Multidisplay with CAN-Bus normaly many Engine an Car specific informations are in memory coded,
so you cannot use only a direct hardware replacement, it has to be programmed with Bremach files.

From where you are ? you can order it at local Bremach dealer or if that is not availible direct at www.bricambi.it in italy
You are in Poland ? So there is no Bremach distributor, you can also order all spare parts from www.Allrad-Christ.com in Austria.

Erich

Edit: it is no longer in COBO catalog, it was in the catalog from 2019
Geschrieben von: juergenr Re: T-rex dashboard - 20/10/2022 18:23
I think the TRex has neither CAN bus nor an immobilizer,

but as Erich said, check bricambi.it for the matching spare part, maybe it is affordable ...
Geschrieben von: super1ali Re: T-rex dashboard - 24/10/2022 11:53
Thanks a lot Erich! I will check suggested link. I am from Poland, and bought the last demo car which was used by ex-distributor in Poland, and now converting it to caravan. I must say- Bremach looks lovely, but in terms of spares it is a nightmare!:)
Regards: Jan
Geschrieben von: super1ali Re: T-rex dashboard - 24/10/2022 11:54
Thanks Jurgen! Will check them!
Regards: Jan
© Viermalvier.de, das Geländewagenportal