|
|
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 68
Das wird noch
|
|
Das wird noch
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 68 |
Hello,
I’m thinking about swapping my 230GE engine for an 190e 2,3 16valve. Reasons for this are: -The engine is relatively cheap -It has a lot of power (however it has to make a lot of rpm’s for it) -The fuel consumption will not be so high as an 3liter engine -I don’t have to let the car check (T.U.V) because I stick to a 4 cylinder (this is the mean reason) - I probably don’t have to renew my lpg installation.
Does anyone know if it is a big effort to swap those engines? (are the engine mounting arms the same?) And would it be possible to use the LPG installation of my current 230GE?
Mfg,
Joo5t
|
|
|
Moderated by Burgerfrau, DaPo, Dieter, Flashman, juergenr, Monny, Ozymandias, Peter, Phil, rovervirus, Tordi
Posts: 84
Joined: December 2003
|
|
|
1 members (user108),
1,371
guests, and
0
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums41
Topics44,521
Posts677,047
Members10,194
| |
Most Online13,618 Feb 20th, 2026
|
|
|
|