Voriger Thread
Nächster Thread
Drucke Thread
Rate Thread
Seite 2 von 3 1 2 3
Selbstfahrende Grünguttonne mit Rallystreifen
Hello Catalin

The vehicle looks good, I would definitely take a look at it. Sit in the cab to see if it fits!

The damage that occurs to our vehicles is all simple mechanics, it's easy to control and you can always find someone who can help you. I have now traveled 165,000 km with my Bremach, 40,000 of them in the Sahara. Of course, something breaks every now and then, but it can be repaired or BUSHFIXED with little effort. There are always little things that need to be repaired along the way.

I wish you luck in getting the Dust Devil!

Greetings

Harry

Schickt mich in die Wüste... BITTE !

www.4x4-reisemobile.org
::::: Werbung ::::: TR
Arizona - the place to live
Originally Posted by Wildwux
Hello Catalin

The vehicle looks good, I would definitely take a look at it. Sit in the cab to see if it fits!

I wish you luck in getting the Dust Devil!

Greetings

Harry

Don't forget that the Dust Devils are very heavy camper builds compared to other common boxes.
Just the box itself takes a great amount of the payload with little left for loading without going over the GVWR.

Am I right that your budget is around 30k including the full built camper shell?
You aren't going to buy just a chassis and build a camper from scratch?
It isn't to difficult nowadays to build a composite wall camper in DiY.
There are company's selling you the pre-cut panels according to your drawings and you just glue them together at your place into a finished box.

I don't dive into my Bremach era anymore as it is almost 20 years ago by now and people here don't like it if I speak bad about their brand.
But just to mention this, I am the reason why this sub-forum even exists, I am the founder.
And I don't let people bullying me out of here. No way.

It's your life - make it a happy one!
Original geschrieben von Ozymandias
Don't forget that the Dust Devils are very heavy camper builds compared to other common boxes.
Just the box itself takes a great amount of the payload with little left for loading without going over the GVWR.

I only know the Dust Devils by sight, but this is a valid argument that you definitely need to take into account! If the vehicle always runs at or above the weight limit, the wear and tear is significantly higher. In addition, on long journeys you take a lot more with you and the load becomes heavy. I know many routes on which the vehicle is subjected to heavy strain. If your vehicle is driving at the limit, it won't stay whole for long.

www.4x4-reisemobile.org
Das Orakel
Das Orakel
The DustDevil shetlters are "near air-portable" and quite small to stay within road-legal 3,5 tonnes. With full equipment you will be ..near 3,8t? As the 3.5t Bremach differs from the past 4.5t versions just by the springs, don't worry

best, Peter

OK, that's really not a lot of weight. 3.8 tons is definitely in the lightweight range. A good offer!

The offer has ended. I hope because you were able to buy the vehicle!

www.4x4-reisemobile.org
C
Catalin Offline OP
Jungfrau
OP Offline
Jungfrau
C
Original geschrieben von Wildwux
OK, that's really not a lot of weight. 3.8 tons is definitely in the lightweight range. A good offer!

The offer has ended. I hope because you were able to buy the vehicle!

Unfortunately no, still looking. If another one appears I'll jump sooner on it. For this one I took my time waiting to see what's the deal with them.

C
Catalin Offline OP
Jungfrau
OP Offline
Jungfrau
C
Original geschrieben von Ozymandias

Am I right that your budget is around 30k including the full built camper shell?
You aren't going to buy just a chassis and build a camper from scratch?
It isn't to difficult nowadays to build a composite wall camper in DiY.
There are company's selling you the pre-cut panels according to your drawings and you just glue them together at your place into a finished box.

I don't dive into my Bremach era anymore as it is almost 20 years ago by now and people here don't like it if I speak bad about their brand.
But just to mention this, I am the reason why this sub-forum even exists, I am the founder.
And I don't let people bullying me out of here. No way.

Good to know that about the weight, I had the impression that using that sandwich of aluminium-closed call foam-wood it would be close to GFK ones.
You're right the budget now it's around 30K, growing as time passes. I liked this one as it looked ready to go, from the add it had a lot of maintenance history and Bremach looks cool laugh
Honestly. I'm looking at all that I can find in my budget and considered a lot of possibilities. It's hard to find something with 4x4, euro 4 or 5, can take a beating and have a reasonable price. It looks like prices are crazy since van live became a thing.

Originally Posted by PeterM
The DustDevil shetlters are "near air-portable" and quite small to stay within road-legal 3,5 tonnes. With full equipment you will be ..near 3,8t? As the 3.5t Bremach differs from the past 4.5t versions just by the springs, don't worry

best, Peter

I heard it the other way around, but so be it.
That the real weight differed greatly from the advertised one.

By the way that happened to me to with the Ormocar box.

Originally Posted by Catalin
Honestly. I'm looking at all that I can find in my budget and considered a lot of possibilities. It's hard to find something with 4x4, euro 4 or 5, can take a beating and have a reasonable price. It looks like prices are crazy since van live became a thing.

Be careful about that Euro 3/4/5 Vehicles from Bremach, Scam, Iveco, as some had been registered after the given EU dates with local exemptions for small production number vehicles.
And therefor can not be moved from one country to another, not even between EU countrys. Always double check with your local DOT office that they accept a given vehicle to be registered and licensed in your.

You wouldn't be the first one to end up with a yard ornament.

Das Orakel
Das Orakel
Have been involved in design, technical intergartion and have see DustDevil shelters in varying stages of getting old.. still a benchmark. Of course you can ruin everything trying "hard enough", but skip hearsay

There is a difference between the EU-small series exemptions and national exemptions: There are very few national ones (and we discuss them here from time to time), and you see that in the basic homologation documents, can check emission stage and first registration..

best regards
Peter

1 member likes this: Ozymandias
Seite 2 von 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Member Spotlight
Mac
Mac
Luxemburg
::: VIERMALVIER.DE::: Werbung ro
Aktivste Themen(Ansichten)